I’ve been practicing and performing Magic since I was 4 or 5 years old.
I performed magic at corporate events and private parties as a full-time profession throughout the 70s, 80s and 90s.
I am now 65 years old, and I would like to share some of what I have learned and mentor some new magic students in my local community of Fridley, Minnesota and the surrounding areas.
Here are some of my ideas.
- Basic Card Tricks: Teach students how to perform simple tricks with a deck of cards, such as the “pick a card” trick or the “signed card to pocket” trick.
- Coin Tricks: Teach students how to perform coin tricks, such as the “coin vanish” or the “coin through hand” trick.
- Sleight of Hand: Teach students the basics of sleight of hand, such as palming and misdirection.
- Mentalism: Teach students how to perform mentalism tricks, such as mind reading or prediction tricks.
- Stage Magic: Teach students how to perform magic on stage, including how to use props and how to engage an audience.
- Street Magic: Teach students how to perform magic on the street, including how to engage an audience and how to create an impromptu performance.
- Magic History: Teach students about the history of magic and famous magicians throughout history.
- Magic and Storytelling: Teach students how to incorporate storytelling into their magic performances to create a more engaging and memorable experience for the audience.
- Professionalism: Teach students how to create and market themselves as a professional magician.
- Magic Theory: Teach students about the different branches of magic and the underlying principles that make tricks work.
If you have an interest in learning magic, you can contact me and we can explore opportunities. ContactMagicBrad.com
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: The links on this website are my personal affiliate links and I will earn commissions from the purchases made from these links. This is how I earn money on the internet as a Wealthy Affiliate. (and you can too) JOIN MyWealthyAffiliateTeam.com (no fee, it's free) and we can collaborate for mutual success! Together We Accomplish More!